The Content Repository Mirror
The content being accumulated at the various Digital StudyHall hubs
are periodically transmitted to this server and stored here.
- To access the content repository, when prompted, enter the username guest and password hello.
- To view the MPEG4 videos in this repository, you need to install an XviD or a DivX codec. (If your Windows Media Player does not work, you may want to use the VLC player, or Media Player Classic. VLC should work on Macs.)
- You may want to install the Hindi Kundli font and a unicode font. This site is best accessed by the Firefox browser.
- Only a subset of the available features of the content repository are shown here. For example, you may submit, request or receive data on DVDs delivered by the postal system (similar to Netflix). Some of the videos have subtitle features. Send us email if you're interested in using the full features.
- The videos on this site are large (hundreds of MBs). If you attempt to download them, we advise that you use a "download manager" (such as this one), which allows you to recover from flaky connections.
- Rights of using this content.
- The content repository was last updated in August, 2009.
- Access the content repository:
- lesson video sequences from Lucknow (username: , password: )
- UP board textbooks based on which the lessons are filmed
- stories and vocabulary lists for teaching English
- women's reproductive health training
- science and history documentary sequences
- example materials from Lucknow
- example materials from Lucknow and Bangalore
- list the most recently added content
- key word search (example key words: math science English courseware story agriculture rikin lucknow pune smpc bangalorefarm clt calcutta)
- search by author (example names: utpal bani shalini balugari sandhya rakhee sonali mushtak rekha)
- add content to the repository